Friday, January 11, 2008

Uhm cold happining here in Minot

Well the winter has finally arrived I guess, this morning it was -9 out. With the wind going it was a might cold here.  The weather man says its going to stay for a bit so I plan on staying indoors as much as possible :) Zaan got his report card today for second quarter and he is slowly improving. Still a couple of N's but overall improvement!  Xander is absolutely loving his new daycare.  He also has a cute little "girl" friend. Her name is Kaylie and Xander makes the cutest face when you ask him about her. I need to catch a picture of that face:)  Soon I hope! I have finally found time to start scrappin again and it is sooo nice to have some relax time and get some of these thousands of photos on a page! 
Not much going on here just work and the boys and the house as always. Did take some pics of the boys the other day. I was trying to get a nice picture of the two of them (but they can't leave each other alone in such close proximity,) so I will post those!
Hugs to all who read this :)



No comments: