Hello, I can't believe its March already!! Thought I would update the blog before I get a nasty gram from my favorite person who misses her babies:) LOL
August 29th was the last day of Zaan's Read a thon at School. I am proud to say that Zaan read 29 books resulting in about 81 dollars total that Zaan raised for his school Reading program. We are all very proud of him and I am thrilled that he is such a great reader. March is so far going well as the sun is warming us up for a change with two days in a row (today and yesterday) being above 50 degrees, wow a heat wave:)!!!We could go outside without a coat and and not freeze to death.
Xander is doing awesome as well. He can count to 39 or so and is fun to listen to. He has started taking an interest in keeping his room clean but it comes and goes in spurts:) Brad has finally made a decision and will be reenlisting on Thursday or Friday this week!! I am soo thrilled that General Deppe will be doing his reenlistment ceremony as he was my first wing commander ages ago:). I am just praying the all goes well and it actually happens as he doesn't have a place to do the ceremony and is making jokes that they will reenlist him in the Generals hotel room. :) We will see I shall keep you updated:)
As for me, My big excitement for the week is that we finally got new shirts for work woohoo.
Also Zaan and I will get some just me and mommy time as Brad and Xander will be heading to Indiana for a little R&R with Grandma and Uncle Kevin Aunt Kristein and Kari and the dogs. So that should be fun all around. Kevin got back from a 16 month deployment in Jan and has been begging to see his bro sooo I pray they all have safe drives to and from Indiana:)
And that is all for now:)
Have a great month
No comments:
Post a Comment