Tuesday, November 25, 2008

New Haircut photos!



Ok so this is Zaan's new haircut.  I went to get my hair cut last week and Xander decided that he wanted to get his cut too.  So we went and got his haircut and they didn't have time for me. Sooo I went back the next night and got my hair cut then next day.  The next morning I walked into the bathroom and found two big chunks of blonde hair on the floor!!! And a wonderful new haircut on Zaan:) It kinda looked bad so I made it a little better by making the hair all the same length which I didn't get pictures of so I am sure he will thank me for that, it was bad:)lol  So the next night Brad and I took Zaan to the hair place and got him an appt for 730 and she fixed it the best she could:)  So the second picture is the little area in front which is just a tad more chopped off then the rest of his nice new haircut!!  They both did excellent while they stylist were cutting their hair so that was nice and here is my new hair cut:) Brad last but not least has had a change and had an unhaircut as he is on leave and doesn't have to cut it :)  But I am not sure how much longer he can stand it:) I will keep you posted as to when he finally can't take it anymore and shaves it all off again:) But for the record here is a picture:)!!
Hope this update finds you all doing well:)  Its off to cub scouts for us tonight and then work tomorrow and off for a four day weekend:) Yippee!
 Happy Thanksgiving to all!  More pictures to come after that:)







No comments: