Friday, April 3, 2009

New Month coming in with a roar no really!!






Hello all thought it was time for an update.  So we had parent-teacher conferences on tuesday and Zaan has improved and has all "A's" in his academic areas.  No N's at all yeah the two quarters before that he had 2 n's .  So yeah for him:)  He also got to compete in a bmx/skateboarding competition and was the youngest one there.  He had a blast and I have quite a few pics of him doing that:)  He is growing soo fast and I am so not ready for him to be in third grade. But I know if I blink he will be starting 6th grade.  Really why do they grow up so fast?? Why!:)  We got to visit the Police Department on Tuesday evening with his cub scout troop so I have a few pics of them to post and will do so.  Also Xander has lost his second tooth now and is growing like a weed, hmm imagine that oh well they are both still too cute thank goodness or they might not have made it this long:) lol  I am excited that my best friend Lorri will be coming home from Iraq soon and we are planning a trip to Cedar Point and also to the Badlands in June.  I am also hoping to head for New York and the surrounding states for much needed visits with family and friends and my brand new Niece Emma Rose Litchfield:) As soon as I get a picture it will be posted!!:) Lets see Xander is so ready to start Kindergarten in the fall and knows all his letters and is practicing his writing skills he also enjoys coloring and singing and going for walks. We can't wait till the snow and ice melts so we can go for some long bike rides and picnics and the water park etc.!! I am hoping my mom will be up to visit this coming weekend fingers crossed and all that jazz.  Alright we are awaiting the verdict about Brads status for deployment and will keep you posted . On that note I will go put the pictures up and get on with the cleaning woohoo!!:)

No comments: